Justin Bieber and Hailey Bieber are yet again making headlines for “Divorce”. Though just rumours, this isn’t the first time they have made headlines earlier in 2022, they were rumoured to have split up. These rumours were sparked when Hailey Bieber, on Justin’s birthday shared some adorable pictures of them on the social media platform and wished him a happy birthday. “29 never looked so good. Happy Birthday to you best friend! Words couldn’t possibly sum up all that you embody. So here’s to more joy, more travel, yummy food, adventures, more peace, fun, and most of all more love”, read her caption.
The model’s caption was nothing but nice, as she proclaimed her love for her hubby, but trolls couldn’t stop there. The comments section of the beautiful post was flooded and spammed by the hateful comments. Several Internet users wrote derogatory comments under the photo, implying that the couple should “split” and brought up the new eyebrow scandal involving Selena Gomez and Kylie Jenner.
- “Justin, you can do better without Hailey,” one disrespectful comment said. “Divorce her.”
- “He doesn’t care about you. “You two should divorce,” said another.
- “Happy birthday, Justin, and present yourself divorce papers,” a third individual added.
Fans, on the other hand, were quick to protect the pair from comments regarding “divorce,” wishing them a good married life! The fans have taken upon their selves to defend the couple, as they haven’t responded to these comments and look to be happy and comfortable in their marriage. Moreover, The trolls’ rage couldn’t overcome the fans’ affection, who took it upon themselves to defend Justin and Hailey against all odds.
Supporters began calling out the bullies for attacking the couple on one of the most memorable days of their lives. The outpouring of love and support for the couple just goes to demonstrate how much their romance has inspired others.
- “Haters may keep hating,” one fan remarked. Don’t let that spoil your day. “Happy birthday, Justin!”
- “It’s really hilarious how you call her a mean girl and a bully yet your own remarks are ‘he doesn’t love you”, ‘who cares’, ‘divorce’, ‘cancel Hailey’ and so on. “How is this not being a cruel girl or a bully, I mean look at yourself,” another said.
- “Justin must be laughing at these remarks since nothing can stop him from loving his wife,” read a third comment.
SELENA GOMEZ AND KYLIE JENNER ADDRESS EYEBROW DRAMA
Before Selena declared her social media hiatus, she and Kylie were drawn into an online feud that both stars thought was exaggerated.
Selena shared a TikTok video a few days ago about accidently over-laminating her brow. Hours later, Kylie posted her photo on Instagram with the message “this was an accident???”
Later, The Kardashians also posted a screenshot of a Facetime chat with Hailey, highlighting both of their well-groomed brows. As a result, many people assumed Kylie’s postings were a dig at Selena, and soon they were pitted against one another. In their individual comments under a TikTok video detailing the so-called eyebrow issue, Selena and Kylie both fought back on the remarks suggesting friction between them.